LIKULIKU LAGOON RESORT, FIJI OVERWATER BUNGALOW -7 NIGHTS
|800-224-0220 / 888-345-4669|
OFFICES IN US, FIJI, AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a haven of subtle luxury and the first and only resort in Fiji with over-water bures. It is a unique and special place designed with integrity to cultural values, traditional designs and architecture, and is embraced by the renowned warmth of the Fijian people.
From the water it looks like an ancient village, so traditional is the style. The beating heart of the Resort is a magnificent building in the design of a Fijian canoe house. Surrounded by sprawling ceilings, hand-woven thatch and an exotic mix of natural materials and modern elements, Likuliku embodies the richness of an ancient culture with vibrant present-day lifestyle touches.
Welcome to Fiji's most unique luxury escape for couples.
Laze on your deck or luxuriate in your separate bathing pavilion with Lagoon views from your bathtub. All Bures feature air-conditioning, music systems, phones, complimentary wireless internet access, flat-screen monitors and DVD player, a daily Chef's Canape Plate and a blissful King bed.
Likuliku's Over-Water Bures. Only ten - private, exclusive and beautiful.LIKULIKU LAGOON RESORT, FIJI OVERWATER BUNGALOW -7 NIGHTS
From US$5,560 per person share/twin double room occupancy
(airfare not included - ask us for current promotional fares)
Note: Minimum stay for free helicopter transfers is 7 nights.
- Meet and Greet at Nadi Airport
- FREE Round trip helicopter transfers Nadi Airport - Likuliku - Nadi Airport.
- 7 nights in Overwater Bungalow
- All meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner (food only - alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks not included)
- Welcome refreshment and lei on arrival
- Likuliku Sulu (sarong)
- Daily Likuliku special amenities
- Bottled Water in bure - twice daily
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports
- Weekly invitation to Management Cocktail Party (Friday's only)
- Fiji Govt. Taxes
Valid to March 2017
Booking Code: HELI7
PRICES IN US$ AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATIONS
RETURN TO FIJI SPECIALS