MATAMANOA RESORT ADULTS ONLY HAVEN
|800-224-0220 / 888-345-4669|
OFFICES IN US, FIJI, AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
Matamanoa Island is an intimate and secluded, adults only Fijian Resort.
The Island boasts a volcanic cone jutting out of the azure waters of this unspoiled marine sanctuary. Clad with native bush and palm trees, the brilliance of the vegetation contrasts magnificently with the white curved sandy beaches and pristine coral reefs. Combined with nature, we have created a haven for those who want to relinquish the pressures of a busy lifestyle. This is for those who dream of peace and tranquility.
To achieve this special atmosphere, Matamanoa Island Resort has adopted a year round policy of not permitting day-trippers or children under the age of 16 years.
With its ease of luxury, you will fall in love with the Beachfront Bure; whether it's to awaken in bed and gaze upon the magnificent and intricate tapas on the ceiling, relax in your spacious and beautiful lounge, take a dip in your own private plunge pool and then indulge with a book in the shade of your thatched daybed...only steps away to walk along the pristine white sand beach...life is perfect on Matamanoa. Bures will accommodate maximum 3 adults.
Note: Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve Dinners will attract a supplement of US$30 per person including tax
- Lunch is an A la Carte Menu with a Daily Blackboard Special plus Pasta of the day
- Dinner is an A la carte, international cuisine with a fusion of Fijian flavours. Dinner menus are changed nightly.
- Fruit juices, tea & coffee are included with breakfast, tea & coffee is included with lunch and dinner.
MATAMANOA RESORT - ADULTS ONLY HAVEN
7 Nights From US$2,700.00 Per Person based on double / twin share
(airfare not included - ask us for current promotional fares)
Valid thru March 31, 2017
- Airport meet and greet and transfer to Denarau Marina.
- Round trip catamaran transfers from Denarau Marina
- 7 nights beachfront bure with private plunge pool
- All meals - includes continental and full American breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- All resort non-motorized watersports: Snorkeling trip (and lessons if required), coral viewing trip (on, glass bottom boat), hand-line fishing trip, mountain hike, Fijian cooking lesson, tennis, wind surfing, canoeing, paddle boats, row boats.
- Private car transfer from Denarau Marina to Nadi Airport.
- Fiji Govt. Taxes
PRICES IN US$ AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATIONS
RETURN TO FIJI SPECIALS